Jewelry c/o Satori Crystal Boutique
Our one-stop-shop for renewing our beauty routine is Meijer. You can't beat their wide range of products and great prices and you can even download their mPerks app for even more savings! #beautyhaul
Here are our favorite tips for getting your routine fall-ready:
- Swap your powder foundation for a more hydrating liquid foundation. Our drugstore best buy–Covergirl Outlast Stay Luminous Liquid Foundation!
- Swap out gel-based body cleansers for soothing and hydrating cleansers. We love the Shea Moisture African Black Soap with Shea Butter–AND it smells amazing!
- Invest in fall fragrances and search out perfumes that pack richer scents with spicier notes.
- Swap out your natural, beach-ready summer makeup routines with bolder colors. For an instant fix, switch from a punchy pout to berry and oxblood hues. Add an extra swipe of mascara for bold, fluttery lashes too!
- Start fall with a clean slate–clean your makeup brushes with a mixture of olive oil and dish soap or grab a new set to get your routine autumn ready.
Fall is definitely our favorite time of year so getting our beauty routine in check is a must. Stop into your local Meijer and hit up their beauty section this weekend–all of these products and more are on sale now through September 20, 2015. Your wallet with thank us as you stock up on this season's best beauty buys!
This post was done in collaboration with Mejier Beauty. The products listed above were provided to us courtesy of Meijer. All opinions reflect our experience with the products.
Linking Up With: Living in Color Style | Stylin' in St. Louis | Wear it For Less | Doused in Pink | Curly Crafty Mom | The Sugar Ribbon | Birdie Shoots | The Closet by Christie | Jeans & A Teacup | Adri Lately | Fashion Should Be Fun | Style Diary by Osy | Lauryncakes | Bridgette Style | Forage Fashion | A Little Bit of Everything | Momfessionals | xoxo Rebecca | Life of a Lost Muse | A Lil Dash of Diva | A Chi Mom | Penniless Socialite | Simply Rachel Nicole | Style Elixir | Two Thirty-Five Designs | Jaymie Ashcraft | Rachel the Hat |